Panacea Healthcare Management
As a homeopath, you’ll use substances that cause illnesses when taken in large doses in small, highly diluted amounts to relieve similar symptoms. Remedies are usually given in tablet, powder or liquid form.
You will take a holistic approach to your patients, looking at the underlying causes of the illness and not just the symptoms, and will address a range of physical, emotional and psychological conditions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- carry out initial consultations with patients to get a detailed case history from them;
- use homeopathic remedies on a range of conditions, for example arthritis, eczema, depresion and phobias
- monitor and evaluate patient progress
- instruct patients about the use and effects of particular remedies and respond to any queries they may have
- advise on lifestyle issues, such as diet, exercise and mental health
- refer patients to other health practitioners, as appropriate
- keep detailed clinical notes and records for each patient
- research medical conditions and homeopathic remedies
- run seminars and presentations for groups in the community, or for other health practitioners, to promote homeopathy.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Require fresher or 1yr of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.co.in/cmp/Aussin-Intensive-Care-Pvt.-Ltd./jobs/Bhms-Doctor-b14b51f2fd6962dd?q=Homeopathic&vjs=3 →