- Antimonium Crudum: Eczema with gastric derangements. Pimples, vesicles and pustules. Urticaria, measles like eruptions. Scaly, pustular eruptions with burning and itching worse at night.1
- Astacus fluviatilis: Urticaria.-Nettle-rash over whole body. Itching. Crusta lactea, Erysipelas, and liver affections with nettle-rash. 1
- Bovista: Uricaria on excitement. Eczema moist: Formation of thick crusts. Pimples over the entire body;scurvy; herpetic eruptions. Pellagra. 1
- Cornus Circinata: Vesicular eruption associated with chronic liver disease or aphthous stomatitis. Vesicular eczema of face in infants.1
- Copaiva: Hives with fever and constipation. Roseola. Erysipelatous inflammation especially around abdomen. Bullous eruptions. 1
- Croton tiglium: Pustular eruption, especially on face and genital with fearful itching.Vesicular erysipelas. Herpes zoster, smarting pain of the eruptions.Diarrhoea and skin affections alternate with each other.1
- Dolichos: Intense itching .Herpes zoster Often associated with liver problems.1
- Dulcamara: Herpes zoster, Pemhigus. Vesicular eruptions, Little boils, urticaria, brought on by exposure or sour stomach. Humid eruption on face, genitalia, hand etc. 1
- Iris versicolor: Herpes Zoster, associated with gastric derangements. Pustular eruptions, Psoriasis; patches with shining scales. Eczema with nightly itching. 1
- Juglans cineria: Red eruptions like flush of scarlatina. Jaundice with pain about liver and right scapula.Pustules.Eczema, especially on lower exteremities, sacrum & hands. Erythema and erysipelatous redness.1
- Lycopodium: Hives, Fissured eruption. Acne. Chronic eczema associated with urinary,Gastric and hepatic disorders. Psoriasis. 1
- Nux vomica: Urticaria with gastric derangements. Acne, skin red and blotchy. 1
- Pulsatilla: Urticaria after rich food with diarrhea. Measles. Acne at puberty. 1
- Skatol: Acne with auto-intoxication dependent upon intestinal decomposition. 1
- Triosteum perfoliatum: Itching welts. Urticaria from gastric derangements. 1
RELATED RUBRICS: Synthesis Repertory
SKIN – ERUPTIONS – gastric symptoms; with ant-c.
SKIN – ERUPTIONS – eczema – gastric complaints; with ant-c.,iris.
SKIN – ERUPTIONS – herpetic – gastric complaints; with iris.
SKIN – ERUPTIONS – urticaria – constipation; with cop.
SKIN – ERUPTIONS – urticaria – diarrhea, with bov., puls.
SKIN – ERUPTIONS – urticaria – liver symptoms, with astac.,myric., ptel.
FACE – ERUPTIONS – acne – constipation; with calc-sil., nux-v.
FACE – ERUPTIONS – acne – puberty; at – girls with vertex headache and flatulent indigestion, eating amel.; in anemic calc-p.
FACE – ERUPTIONS – acne – intestinal decomposition; from skat.
RECTUM – CONSTIPATION – eruptions of skin, with parth.
RECTUM – DIARRHEA – alternating with – eruptions calc-p.,crot-t.
ABDOMEN – INFLAMMATION – Liver – chronic – vesicular eruption, with corn.
- Boericke W. Pocket Manual of homoeopathic materia medica & repertory comprising of the characteristics and guiding symptoms of all remedies (clinical and pathogenetic) including Indian drugs. New Delhi; B. Jain Publishers (P) Ltd.; 2012.
- Schroyens F. Synthesis, Version 9.1. New Delhi: B. Jain Publishers (P) Limited; 2004.