It is hereby notified that Kerala University of Health Sciences has decided to conduct an Adalat for hearing and settling the grievances of students/ Graduates of this University about the loss of Mark list/ Certificates in the recent flood mishap.
The following decisions were taken in this regard:-
1. The usual procedures and application fee for issuing duplicate Certificate/ Mark
list have been exempted for the flood -victims.
2. The students should submit an application in writing to the ………. along with a
certificate from the Principal of the college to the effect that Mark list/ Certificates
had been lost in the flood.
3. The students, appearing for the Adalat should submit an affidavit signed by the
applicant – candidate and parent in the prescribed format enclosed herewith.
4. The applications should be submitted to the University before 30th September,
2018, preferably well before this date so that verification can be done sufficiently
5. Advance copy of the applications should be sent to the University through e-mail
to firstname.lastname@example.org. before 30th September, 2018.
6. Date & Venue of conduct of Adalat will be intimated to the candidates/ published
in the web site and the issues will be settled in the Adalat.
7. The Adalat is intended to the benefit of flood –victims only
Controller of Examinations
Encl:- Copy of Affidavit