Homoeopathic Contest Solve the Case -Lippe Award 2019
WIN, First Prize, Rs. 1, 00,000.
Two merit prizes, each of Rs. 25,000
Examination prizes – 15,000 each, College shield – 10,000 each
By BAMRA AROGYA TRUST
1428 – Sector – 4, Urban Estate, GURUGRAM – 122001. INDIA.
- Anybody who claims to be a qualified homoeopath.
- Age should not be more than 35 years on 10th January 2019.
- Registrations shall be done online link http://bamrahomeopathy.com/
lippe-award2019.php from 10.12.2017 to 10.01.2019
- Registration Fee of Rs. 300/-may be sent either through cheque /DD / or through online account payment to Bamra Arogya Trust,
SBI A/c No: 32167993954,
IFSC Code: SBIN0000645.
- The venue, and details of the contest shall be intimated to the candidates latest by 31 st January 2019.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR THE CONTEST
- The contest shall comprise of a subjective written test paper:
- Duration- 3 hours.
- Total marks- 100
- Contest Paper shall comprise of: – 10 short questions and -1 or 2 cured cases by the Masters like Kent, Burnett, Lippe, Andre Saine, Vithoulkas and candidate has to tell prognosis and remedy for the case with justification.
- Candidates are allowed to take their Repertory and Materia Medica in the contest hall.
- The winner of the award shall be declared by a BOARD, consisting of Experts, as constituted by Bamra Arogya Trust
- Winner will be accolade on the Annual Ceremony of BAMRA AROGYA TRUST to be held in March 2019.
- The contest will be held on Sunday, 10th February 2019.
For more details:
CONTACT: 9818946363, 9773979107, 9716742336.
Note: Increase in the number of prizes is under consideration by the Board of trustees, as has been and would be proposed by the Heads.