Website Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
CCRH announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MS/MD for the position of Director.
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||8 – 20 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for filling up of one post of Director General in the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), New Delhi, an autonomous research organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India in the Pay Band – 4 of Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10000/(Level-14 of Pay Matrix), NPA and other usual allowances, admissible as per Central Government Rules through selection method.
Eligibility: State Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Research Institutions/ Public Sector undertakings/ Semi-Government/ Statutory or Autonomous Organizations funded by the Government. A. Essential qualifications:
- PG Degree in Homoeopathy included in the 2nd Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973
- Enrolment in the Central/ State Register of Homoeopathy.
- 20 years’ experience in Research and/ or Teaching in a Group A level post having: (i) a minimum three years regular service in a post in PB-4 with GP of Rs.8700/- or equivalent corresponding pay scale as applicable to the post. Or (ii) eight years of regular service in a post in PB-3 with GP of Rs.7600/- or equivalent/ corresponding pay scales as applicable to the post.
- Quality research work published in peer-reviewed research journal.
- Administrative experience in the field of Homoeopathy in Central/ State Government; Autonomous Bodies.
- PhD qualification in Homoeopathy
Address: Research Council Section – III, Room No. 7, Ground floor, B-Block, GPO Complex, AY,USH Bhawan. Behind INA Market, New Delhi – 110023
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
- The eligible and interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format through proper channel so as to reach the undersigned within two months from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. While forwarding the application, it may be ensured by the sponsoring authority that the particulars of the candidate are verified, and he fulfils the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The application form can also be obtained from Research Council Section – III, Room No. 7, Ground floor, B-Block, GPO Complex, AYUSH Bhawan. Behind INA Market, New Delhi – 110023 by request in person ortho ugh post or can be downloaded from this Ministry’s Website: http://www.ayush.gov.in/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.ccrhindia.nic.in/WriteReadData/LINKS/Recruitment to the Post of DG CCRH1874b92c-fe41-4dca-a2e4-b3e109445df9.pdf →