National Health Mission
|National Health Mission|
|Location: Daman and Diu|
administration of UT of Daman and Diu
Dte. of Medical & Health Services,
National Health Mission,
Community Health Centre, Moti Daman – 396 220
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT ON SHORT TERM CONTRACT
National Health Mission, Daman & Diu, conducts walk-in-interview on 19th February 2019 at 10:30 am for below mentioned positions to be filled on Short Term Contract basis under National Health Mission.
Name of Position: Epidemiologist / Public Health Specialist under NCD
No. of Vacancy: 01
Age: Not exceeding 45 years
Medical Graduate (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in preventive and Social Medicine / Public Health or Epidemiology with 1 year experience in Epidemiology / Public Health OR
Medical Graduate in AYUSH with MPH / DPH with 4 years experience in Epidemiology / Public Health
Remuneration pm: Rs.63,000/-
Candidates applying for the above position will have to appear for walk-in-interview at Secretariat, Fort Area, Moti Daman with a copy of bio-data and original certificates of their educational qualification and experience along with the photocopy of the certificates self-attested.
Candidates appearing for the interview shall report at 8:30 am sharp on 19/02/2019 for their document verification. A person who has been previously terminated from any Government Organization shall not be considered. All eligible qualifications, Masters / Degree / Diploma must be from a recognized university/college by the Government of India.
1. Candidates holding Domicile Certificate of Daman and Diu will be given preference.
2. Age relaxation shall be considered for qualified and experienced candidates.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
4. Mission Director (NHM) reserves the right to terminate the selection process without assigning any reason.
5. Eligible candidates having less experience may also attend the interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com