Read guidlines and select article type below to submit.
Guidelines for authors
|1500–2000 words (1000–1500 words for Homeopathy360)|
|Essentially British English (UK English)|
|Research Paper / Case Study/ Subjective articles|
Objectives of the study
Materials and Methods
Discussion and Conclusion
|#Cases where the case analysis or remedy selection is based purely on conjecture will not be accepted.|
Referencing is the standard way of acknowledging the sources of information and ideas used in your work. It is important to consistent and accurate while citing the source of information.
Referencing is essential to avoid plagiarism. It allows readers to fully understand a topic, verify quotations and follow your and the cited authors’ work.
A standard referencing has two components:
- Vancuover style is followed in the references ofThe Homoeopathic Heritage (and Homeopathy360).(For detailed format, visithttp://guides.lib.monash.edu/citing-referencing/vancouver).Major formats are given below:
Author AA. Title of book. # edition [if not first]. Place of Publication: Publisher; Year of publication. Pagination.
Author AA, Author BB, Author CC, Author DD. Title of article. Abbreviated title of journal. Date of publication YYYY Mon DD;volume number(issue number):page numbers.
Author/organization's name. Title of the page [Internet]. Place of publication: Publisher's name; Date or year of publication [updated year month day; cited year month day]. Available from: URL
- References are to be numbered essentially in the order of their occurrence in the text.
- In text citations:
- Reference numbers in parentheses should be placed as superscripts at appropriate places within article.
- Footnotes (in text) to be numbered as Roman numerals in lower case.
E.g. (texta, textb, etc.)
Figures and Tables
- Cited in text in Roman numbers (Figure 1, Table 1, etc.)
- Captions are mandatory.
- Should not be integrated into the text document and sent in separate file saved as ‘Figures and Tables’.
- The following graphic file formats should be used (also for reports, repertory charts, etc.):
- For coloured and black-and- white bitmaps: *.tif, *.jpg, (resolution: 300 dpi).
- For diagrams and line drawings: *.eps (resolution: 800 dpi).
#Please ensure thorough and proper crosslinking in the cited text and references. (Especially for Homeopathy360)
# Ensure that all the hyperlinks provided in the references are working properly.
Important points for all authors
- Authors are requested to send us a few lines of bibliographical information and if possible, a photograph.
- Authors are required to send us their correct email ids and telephone numbers for proper correspondence.
- Last date for submission of manuscripts:
|Peer reviewed articles||15th of previous month|
|Other articles||20th of previous month.|
- Homoeopathic remedy names (i.e. first and last names) should be written in italics (Abies alba) and in full (Abies alba and notAbies-a) at all occurrences in the text. Potency number and scale to be specified, for example, 30C.
- Articles will be edited for minor grammatical, spelling and usage errors.
- Permissions: Authors must obtain permission to reproduce all maps, diagrams, figures and photographs. As a rule it is necessary to obtain permission for single passages of prose exceeding 250 words, or scattered passages totaling more than 400 words from any one work. Please supply the publisher with full information for all work cited, including author, dates published, and publisher and page references. Patient’s or, where appropriate, parents/guardian’s consent must be obtained to use photographs of patients.
- #Note: Submitting an article is an indication that the article in present or revised form—is not being considered for publication in other journals, in edited volumes or in any other sort of print or digital media platform.Submission of Manuscripts:Submission of articles via email attachments or on CD in Word document will be preferred.All manuscripts should be addressed to:
The Homoeopathic Heritage,
- Jain Publishers (P.) Ltd.
D-157, Sector 63, Noida. U.P.201307 (India)
Phone No.: +91-120-4933333
Please note: The submitted articles if approved by the editorial board will either be published in the Journal 'The Homoeopathic Heritage' or on www.homeopathy360.com as per the decision of the editor-in-chief.
#P.S. The manuscripts will be evaluated according to the Journal’s usual procedures, and that the
acceptance is not guaranteed. The rejected article will not be sent back and there is no claim for the
Thank you for your interest in submitting articles for The Homoeopathic Heritage and Homeopathy360.